WELCOME! I'm very happy you've found your way to my blog where I post some of the interesting things I've found in my travels and that I'm offering for sale. I hope you find something you'd love to live with - something that inspires you or makes you smile.
"Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful." - William Morris


Friday, December 11, 2009

Duck Decoy with Canvas Back





Hand-carved and painted duck decoy with canvas body. I'm not an outdoors woman but am drawn to decoys for thier folk art value and because my dad is an avid fishman, nature lover and miniature decoy collector. It rubbed off. I thought the canvas back on this was interesting. After some research, I found out these decoys are mostly attributed to North Carolina.

SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment