WELCOME! I'm very happy you've found your way to my blog where I post some of the interesting things I've found in my travels and that I'm offering for sale. I hope you find something you'd love to live with - something that inspires you or makes you smile.
"Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful." - William Morris


Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Millinery Hat Mold




Another millinery hat mold.  I couldn't say what style hat this is for.  I admire these blocks for the old wood, shape and history.  I sold three of these in the past.  The last two at SOWA vintage market.  One to a prominent milliner who makes hats for Disney.  The other to a young woman and her mom.  The young woman had just completed training as a 'milliner" (hat maker) and her mom bought it for her. I think it's pretty fascinating to have that be your profession.

$40

No comments:

Post a Comment