WELCOME! I'm very happy you've found your way to my blog where I post some of the interesting things I've found in my travels and that I'm offering for sale. I hope you find something you'd love to live with - something that inspires you or makes you smile.
"Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful." - William Morris


Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Two Fantasy Bird Etchings






When I came across these beautiful prints I was stopped in my tracks. I have not seen anything quite like them.  I believe they are etchings (both editions of 100), dated 1974.  I can not make out the signature but it looks something like Houghtuline. I have not been able to find out any information about the artist yet. The pair have matching light sage green mats with distressed gold frames which compliment the images well.  

Frame measures  17"  x  15"

Pair  $200

No comments:

Post a Comment