WELCOME! I'm very happy you've found your way to my blog where I post some of the interesting things I've found in my travels and that I'm offering for sale. I hope you find something you'd love to live with - something that inspires you or makes you smile.
"Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful." - William Morris


Thursday, June 16, 2011

Industrial Cafe Table, Etc.


Love this handmade recycled steel & wood cafe table. A welder made a bunch of these for a new restaurant and had one left over which I nabbed.  The frame and legs are a nice green color with rust patina. 

SOLD

Kilim Rug/Runner (Approx. 9'.5" x 4') - SOLD
Millinery Mold - $35
Portholes (1 left) - SOLD
Mid-Century Condiment Set - $20
Vintage Suitcase - SOLD

If you see anything else in the photo that interests you - let me know and I'll tell you more.

No comments:

Post a Comment