WELCOME! I'm very happy you've found your way to my blog where I post some of the interesting things I've found in my travels and that I'm offering for sale. I hope you find something you'd love to live with - something that inspires you or makes you smile.
"Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful." - William Morris


Saturday, July 30, 2011

Primitive Farm Implement





A primitive wood and iron farm implement of some sort found in Vermont. This is large and heavy. The top is made from one piece of hard wood and the prongs are iron. I'm very curious what this was used for. A picker of some sort?  A cultivator?  Wondering if it was used on a vehicle or as part of machinery inside a barn? If anyone knows, please do tell!

Approx. 24" high.  Weights about 40 pounds.

SOLD


No comments:

Post a Comment