WELCOME! I'm very happy you've found your way to my blog where I post some of the interesting things I've found in my travels and that I'm offering for sale. I hope you find something you'd love to live with - something that inspires you or makes you smile.
"Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful." - William Morris


Saturday, September 17, 2011

Signed Limited Edition Silkscreen Print





Limited edition (silk screen?) print signed by P. Wiley Connor. I have not been able to find out much about the artist. My guess is that this is mid-century era.  It measures approx. 22" x 28". No frame. Original blue mat complements the print colors nicely. There is some yellowing of the paper from exposure but it doesn't look as dark as the second to last image shown here.  There is just something about this print that immediately grabbed and held my attention.  

$75

No comments:

Post a Comment