WELCOME! I'm very happy you've found your way to my blog where I post some of the interesting things I've found in my travels and that I'm offering for sale. I hope you find something you'd love to live with - something that inspires you or makes you smile.
"Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful." - William Morris


Tuesday, October 25, 2011

1930s Milton Bradley Compete Bingo Set




Check out this nifty vintage Milton Bradley complete Bingo set. I believe it may date back to the 1930s.  Amazed it has remained intact all these years within original box. Cards, embossed wood call numbers and instruction booklet all in excellent condition. The box has some staining and torn sides long ago affixed with some scotch tape.

$60

No comments:

Post a Comment