WELCOME! I'm very happy you've found your way to my blog where I post some of the interesting things I've found in my travels and that I'm offering for sale. I hope you find something you'd love to live with - something that inspires you or makes you smile.
"Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful." - William Morris


Monday, November 14, 2011

Mexican Painted Gourd with Birds



Two folk bird paintings on the inside and outside of gourd. Vibrant colors. In doing some research, I came across a similar item posted by British Museum that explains this is likely a Mexican piece from Guerrero, Mexico. Outside has a few scratches but the inside painting is in great shape. I love folk art and love birds so consider this a precious piece.

$42

No comments:

Post a Comment