WELCOME! I'm very happy you've found your way to my blog where I post some of the interesting things I've found in my travels and that I'm offering for sale. I hope you find something you'd love to live with - something that inspires you or makes you smile.
"Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful." - William Morris


Saturday, November 26, 2011

Industrial Exhaust Fan



Call me crazy, but I purchased this industrial exhaust fan for its sculptural beauty and rusty patina. I'm not sure what it's made from. New ones are stainless steel, but not sure if this one is because it wouldn't rust, right?  Anyhow, I thought it would make a cool sculpture for someone with a large space or could be an interested garden sculpture. The top where it connects to the round thing is severed as you can see in last photo. I'm not sure if it is suppose to be or not. 

SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment