WELCOME! I'm very happy you've found your way to my blog where I post some of the interesting things I've found in my travels and that I'm offering for sale. I hope you find something you'd love to live with - something that inspires you or makes you smile.
"Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful." - William Morris


Thursday, December 1, 2011

Kit-Kat Club Gin Art Deco Liquor Bottle





Rare 1920s (?) gin liquor bottle. Clear glass and art deco triangle shape with ridges. Full label in great shape and original twist cap.Manufactured by Julius Marcus laboratory. I wasn't able to find any info about this gin or company. If anyone has any info, please let me know!

SOLD

3 comments:

  1. May I ask how much this sold for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't recall but I believe it was under $70. Do you know anything about it?

      Delete
  2. I have this same bottle, but without the label. I have a few other Julius Marcus items and I'm starting to collect what I can find. I'd love to get this one with the label. Would there be any chance the person you sold it to would be interested in letting it go?

    ReplyDelete