WELCOME! I'm very happy you've found your way to my blog where I post some of the interesting things I've found in my travels and that I'm offering for sale. I hope you find something you'd love to live with - something that inspires you or makes you smile.
"Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful." - William Morris


Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Jacob Wirth Brewery Wooden Crate



Fabulous old Jacob Wirth Brewery wooden liquor case, Boston. 
Printed on all four sides.  

Jacob Wirth
37-39 Elliott Street
Boston, Mass
Registered

Measures 18" x 18" x 18"
SOLD

Eliott St. was later named Stuart Street where the restaurant and bar still stand. It is Boston's second oldest restaurant after the Union Oyster House.

Read more about Jacob Wirth History

No comments:

Post a Comment