WELCOME! I'm very happy you've found your way to my blog where I post some of the interesting things I've found in my travels and that I'm offering for sale. I hope you find something you'd love to live with - something that inspires you or makes you smile.
"Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful." - William Morris


Thursday, January 15, 2015

Cambridge Antique Market booth is loaded with new stuff Booth #637, 4th floor


Folding Table SOLD


Metal Lamp Shades - SOLD





Metal Collapsible Display, Wool Blanket, Larger Glass Globe - SOLD



Handwoven Rug - SOLD





Fur, Antler - SOLD


Bouy Sculpture - SOLD









Painting - SOLD



Ceramic Vase and minatures - SOLD



Wood Bucket & Clamps - SOLD


Folk Whale Painting - SOLD





Garden Sculpture - SOLD




Folding Stool - SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment