WELCOME! I'm very happy you've found your way to my blog where I post some of the interesting things I've found in my travels and that I'm offering for sale. I hope you find something you'd love to live with - something that inspires you or makes you smile.
"Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful." - William Morris


Thursday, December 3, 2009

Amazing Victorian Shutter






Check out this amazing Victorian-era window shutter with original green paint. All original hardware, very solid. The bottom of the shutters open out. I love the texture of the peeling paint. The use for this is endless. Hang them on the wall for instant "character" to a room (hanging hardware already installed). Could be installed to hide flat screen TV. Could be "doors" for a new cabinet - if you know someone handy.

Dimensions: (to come)
SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment