WELCOME! I'm very happy you've found your way to my blog where I post some of the interesting things I've found in my travels and that I'm offering for sale. I hope you find something you'd love to live with - something that inspires you or makes you smile.
"Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful." - William Morris


Thursday, December 3, 2009

Vintage Salton Serving Cart


A very retro 1960's hotplate serving cart. This "hostess" cart could be rolled around from room to room to keep food hot. It is missing the power cord but it looks like it would take a standard cord. Very sturdy, made of teak-like wood and what I believe to be a brass frame (which cleaned up well with brass cleaner.) Great ball wheels. I've seen later models of this cart which are smaller and have plastic wheels. The bottom shelf is particle board which could be dressed up with a glass top. This would make a unique bar cart for your mid-century decor!

Size: 32"w, 31"h, 17¼"d
Condition: Very Good

SOLD


No comments:

Post a Comment