WELCOME! I'm very happy you've found your way to my blog where I post some of the interesting things I've found in my travels and that I'm offering for sale. I hope you find something you'd love to live with - something that inspires you or makes you smile.
"Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful." - William Morris


Friday, December 11, 2009

Primitive Painted Stoneware Jug


This 19th century stoneware jug was painted with an "F" monogram by a previous owner - an obvious no-no for this great piece of primitive pottery but I actually find it charming. It's 2 quart size and has a nice shape. Who know, there may be some blue paint underneath which could really add to its value (no guarantee). This would make a great door stop!

SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment