WELCOME! I'm very happy you've found your way to my blog where I post some of the interesting things I've found in my travels and that I'm offering for sale. I hope you find something you'd love to live with - something that inspires you or makes you smile.
"Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful." - William Morris


Sunday, April 18, 2010

Amazing Folk Art Clock / Sculpture















Meticulous detail on this amazing folk art clock with a religious theme made of wood and other embellishments.  The two side panels swing out to reveal plastic angels.  Dimensions are 17" height x 12" width (with doors open) and 7" deep.  I unfortunately do not know who the artist is or when it was creation but it looks to be made recently as it is in pristine condition with all parts intact.  Clock works well.

SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment