WELCOME! I'm very happy you've found your way to my blog where I post some of the interesting things I've found in my travels and that I'm offering for sale. I hope you find something you'd love to live with - something that inspires you or makes you smile.
"Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful." - William Morris


Saturday, March 12, 2011

Georgio Armani Tortoise Shell Glasses






Love these vintage Georgio Armani tortoise shell round eyeglasses.  Comes with original case.  Very classic.  I considered keeping them for myself but not sure I can pull them off.  

SOLD

1 comment:

  1. Same taste I also have; need a pair of those glasses; have several, but some fit better. Recently lost my vintage round Giorgio Armani 821..which looks very much like yours. Have just crafted one myself to fit. Should you find anything like that with a yellowish shade do let me know...Greetings from Rio.

    ReplyDelete