WELCOME! I'm very happy you've found your way to my blog where I post some of the interesting things I've found in my travels and that I'm offering for sale. I hope you find something you'd love to live with - something that inspires you or makes you smile.
"Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful." - William Morris


Saturday, March 12, 2011

Two Children's Sing-Along Bubble Books, 1917


 







These are intriguing. Two old children's books from a series that was published by Little Wonders from 1917 - 1922.  I believe these are from the first edition. Each comes with three mini 5 1/2" records for children to sing-along as they read the text and view the cute graphics. I found this great web site that tells you all about them.  These are in great condition. They measure about 6" x 6".

Volume #8:  The Happy-Go-Lucky Bubble Book, 1917
Volume #3:  The Animal Bubble Book, 1917

SOLD


No comments:

Post a Comment