WELCOME! I'm very happy you've found your way to my blog where I post some of the interesting things I've found in my travels and that I'm offering for sale. I hope you find something you'd love to live with - something that inspires you or makes you smile.
"Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful." - William Morris


Thursday, June 16, 2011

Large Metal Scoreboard Numbers - 2 Sided




I assume these are scoreboard numbers as they're two sided and have holes in the corner for hanging.  They're large and sturdy - about 10" x 18".  The top photo shows one side and the second photo shows you which numbers are on the reverse side. Not sure why, but I love big bold numbers and think they make a statement in an eclectic decor or they could be appropriate for a "man cave".  Do you see your favorite number here?

SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment