WELCOME! I'm very happy you've found your way to my blog where I post some of the interesting things I've found in my travels and that I'm offering for sale. I hope you find something you'd love to live with - something that inspires you or makes you smile.
"Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful." - William Morris


Monday, August 29, 2011

Small weed pot vase



I love the closed form of weed pots. This cute one has a matte blue glaze on the bottom and an earthy green glaze at the top with some blue specks. The bottom is unglazed.  It's signed as shown in photo but I can't make out the mark.  Measures about 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" (I don't have it with me to measure exactly but hopefully you can get a sense of its size from it being held in my hand.) Cute.

$16

No comments:

Post a Comment