WELCOME! I'm very happy you've found your way to my blog where I post some of the interesting things I've found in my travels and that I'm offering for sale. I hope you find something you'd love to live with - something that inspires you or makes you smile.
"Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful." - William Morris


Sunday, December 4, 2011

Charming Sock Monkey Couple





Meet Julio and Regina Sock Monkey, lovingly created in the 1940s and wearing their Sunday best. Julio sports a matching lavender suit with turquoise piping and a wide brimmed wool hat with banding.  Regina wears matching plaid skirt and boots, a red wool vest and hat. Completing her outfit is a beaded necklace and earrings (although she has lost one earring along the way). They are very devoted to each other and must remain together.

SOLD 

No comments:

Post a Comment