WELCOME! I'm very happy you've found your way to my blog where I post some of the interesting things I've found in my travels and that I'm offering for sale. I hope you find something you'd love to live with - something that inspires you or makes you smile.
"Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful." - William Morris


Sunday, February 19, 2012

Washington's Birthday Sale at Cambridge Antique Market


My apologies for not posting much lately.  
My booth at CAM is brimming with a mix of eclectic stuff.
(Click on photos for a closer view of things.)


Large industrial porcelain glove molds  $70 / each
Tin kitchen box with glass window  $50
Pretty seashells and starfish



Heavy industrial table with wood top. $450
Old slat wood box. $45
Coil basket. $30


Wood child's chair with industrial base. $65
Handwoven wool pillow. SOLD
Speed limit sign. SOLD
Crazy quilt. $75
One of a kind mica lampshade. SOLD


The Toy Corner

1930s b&w photo, little girl with pull toy.  SOLD
Iron tractor toy.  SOLD
Three bears chalkware set, 1940s.  $68
Bizarre Oxaca Monster in Bikini.  $35
Iron Policeman Toy.  SOLD


Southwestern woven wool blanket (Navajo?).  SOLD


Ruth Rooks watercolor and goache cityscape painting.  $65


Various miniature art pottery.
Botton shelf - Andrew Berends small vase.  $35


Folk art sphere. Hand painted with cigar ribbons.  $55


Various art pottery.
Mini winter scene watercolor.  $45



Love this abstract colorful framed tiles with rabbit in a nest.  SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment