WELCOME! I'm very happy you've found your way to my blog where I post some of the interesting things I've found in my travels and that I'm offering for sale. I hope you find something you'd love to live with - something that inspires you or makes you smile.
"Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful." - William Morris


Sunday, April 1, 2012

Antique Paper Mache Bull Folk Art
















Check out this rare paper mache, real animal skin covered, folk art bull. So realistic at mini scale. Amazing detail from the glass eyes, bony hipbones, horns (made of antler tips I believe), right down to the underbelly details. I have run across a similarly made, smaller horse piece in my picking travels but it was much smaller and in much rougher shape. 

Measures: 18" length x 10.5" height

SOLD




Think the bull was wierd?  Well at least I didn't come home with this stuffed warthog.  

No comments:

Post a Comment