WELCOME! I'm very happy you've found your way to my blog where I post some of the interesting things I've found in my travels and that I'm offering for sale. I hope you find something you'd love to live with - something that inspires you or makes you smile.
"Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful." - William Morris


Monday, May 7, 2012

Pottery on Ebay

I've started posting some pottery and other items on eBay, some of which are shown below. Various styles and eras - it's all good.  See current items for sale


Art Deco Vase  (SOLD)




Interesting white crackle ceramic round container with landscape like glaze design on lid.




Earthy glaze on this nicely shaped porcelain vase. Another of my favorites. I haven't been able to ID the mark - Nash?



Beautifully shaped porcelain vase with striated blue glaze. Interesting gift inscription on the bottom. Google search didn't turn up much to determine the occasion.



I like the glazing on this solid mug. Probably just a hobby potter but would make a handsome toothbrush holder.



This is my favorite little piece that I'm keeping for myself. Heavy blue lava like glaze. Very earthy and organic.


No comments:

Post a Comment