WELCOME! I'm very happy you've found your way to my blog where I post some of the interesting things I've found in my travels and that I'm offering for sale. I hope you find something you'd love to live with - something that inspires you or makes you smile.
"Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful." - William Morris


Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Pre-Prohibition Sour Mash Whisky & Rye Liquor Bottles



I'm on a roll finding these pre-prohibition Boston liquor bottles. These two matching bottles appear made by the same company.  One company is name Thompson & Pinkam, the other Thompson & Howe, but both addressed 62 Broad Street, Boston, MA.  I can't seem to find much info about the company.  Very cool old labels in great shape. 

SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment